For Research. For Berlin.

Yes, if their primary residence is abroad and they have been working in an academic capacity there for at least five years. In addition, starting with the current round of applications, each institution will be able to apply for one ‘Einstein Visiting Fellow Plus’ from a German research institution outside of Berlin, if the hosting institution has already successfully recruited an Einstein Visiting Fellow from abroad.