For Research. For Berlin.

Yes, if they live abroad and have been engaged in research outside of Germany for five years or more. In addition, each institution can request funding for an “Einstein Visiting Fellow Plus” from a German research institution based outside of Berlin if the host institution has already secured funding for an Einstein Visiting Fellow from abroad.